Wednesday 18 June 2008

Not a Comic #1

It's not a comic no, but a brief chatty post where I might just ramble, but hi there! Thanks for visiting, no doubt this got some exposure thanks to muselive.com, so cheers for Tom Wilson for giving me such exposure. I'm slowly developing the comics into a nicer, more creative style than just black and white stick men, so bear with me. Number 10 is finished! It will be out on Friday sometime, and I think it's one of my favourites, and to wet your appetite, here be a thumbnail from the comic. By the way, I love comments, praise or constructive criticism, so please leave them! You don't have to be a blogger user to leave one.

See you soon.

PS. Go buy Viva la Vida by Coldplay. Awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I like the black and white stickmen...

paCat said...

me too